Department of Sports at MES
M.E.S College of Arts and Commerce has developed and adopted a Sports Policy where we aim to develop the overall personality of the Students through Sports and Physical Activities. Students are motivated to participate in Intra-murals and Inter-collegiate tournaments which the college organizes and participates in. As Physical Education is a integral part of Whole Education, due importance is given by the Management, Principal and each and every faculty Member to participation and Organizing of Sports and Health related activities.
- To encourage every Student to participate actively in Intra-mural and Extra-mural Activities.
- To make full use of Leisure time by participating in recreational activities.
- To improve the competitiveness of each individual.
- To aware the students about the importance of participating in sports and games.
- To improve health and to inculcate healthy lifestyles.
- To build coordination among faculty members to improve the Standard of Sports
in college by organizing and promoting sports activities.