SC/ST/OBC/Minority Committee (Grievance)
A Committee for Grievance Redressal for prevention of caste based discrimination is constituted in accordance with the requirements as per UGC communication. Following members are appointed to look into the caste based discrimination complaints of students and staff in our college
- Mr. Dattaprasad Shirgurkar -Chairperson – Liaison Officer ST/SC
- Mr. Satywan Naik – Member – Associate Professor, Dept. of Konkani
- Mr. Yaseer Husain– Member – Assistant Professor, Dept. of Economics
- Mr. Seltan Gomes – Member – Assistant Professor, Dept. of Commerce
- Mr. Anil Arlekar – Member – Office Incharge, Administration
The tenure of the Committee will be for a period of two years i.e. up to 5 May 2024.
Objectives of the committee:-
- The Committee shall ensure prompt disposal of grievances/representations of SC/ST/OBC/Minority students and staff.
- To suggest/devise mechanism to prevent any act of discrimination against SC/ST/OBC/Minority students and staff of the college on grounds of their social origin.
- To suggest/devise mechanism to prevent indulgence of employees in any kind of discrimination against students and staff belongings to SC/ST/OBC/Minority categories.